When I lived in Florida, and grazing novelty shops was a frequent tendency of mine, La France was the crème de la crème! With a mix of high quality vintage and reproduction pieces, it is easily reminiscent of a trendy New York boutique. Cases and cases are aligned with a beautiful variety of jewelry, and you can get lost in the combination of playful vintage fabrics! I snapped these photographs (with permission) on one of my last trips to the store. If you’re ever in Tampa, this is not a spot to pass up!
I found this solid parfum with its sparkly cupcake box one day while checking out at Marshall’s, it was only $5, so naturally, I tossed it in my basket. The packaging design is definitely my favorite thing about it. It came with all these tiny art cards. I guess that’s what you’d call them? The fragrance itself smells like vanilla frosting and is a blend of Coconut Milk, Vanilla Absolute, Sandalwood, Basmati Rice. It’s very light and doesn’t seem to last long. I’m actually not usually one for solid fragrances, but this is small enough to keep in my handbag which is nice for touch ups on the go. I believe this product has been discontinued as it is not available on the website as a solid in this particular scent. I’m really looking forward to trying more from the line!
1. Bettas are pretty much the best fish to own. Love this gorgeous shot.
2. I seriously need to start exercising again if I want to feel confident in a bikini this Summer. I’m not a fan of gyms, and this bike would fit nice in my apartment so I’d have the convenience of working out at home. Let’s not forget the best thing about it — the color pink! <3 3. It’s no secret that most gals my age like the Olsens. I’m really anticipating the launch of their new fragrance from Sephora and “affordable” handbags.
4. Strawberry print wallet by Cath Kidston @ ASOS. It makes me crave strawberry jam.
5. I need to hunt down some of these vintage scalloped Pyrex bowls! (via)
6. Wish I would have bought this seasoning salt when I had the chance! It appears to be sold out.. I adore the packaging, and unicorns? Pssssh! I heard it was delicious too.
Well, this was fun! I hope I can keep up with doing these posts every week. If only I could come up with a new title for it..
As if the title of my blog isn’t enough to tell you — I love anything sparkly and glittery! With the holidays, I like sporting a dramatic eye look. New Years is all the about the gleam. These are some sparkling eye items I’ve been coveting lately.
1. ASOS Glitter Cat Eye Sunglasses, 2. Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Eye Shadow Primer, 3. False Glitter Shimmer Lashes by Shimmer Twins, 4. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner, 5. Lancôme ‘Hypnôse Star’ Mascara